Your privacy is important to us. It is FY Consulting’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.fy-consulting.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to improve our website. We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address when you voluntarily submit the information to us. For example, when you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or submit a job application.
Automatically Collected Information
We may automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our website. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, and other similar information about how you interact with our website.
Information from Outside Sources
We may receive information about you from publicly available sources or third parties. For example, if you access our website through a third-party connection or log-in, such as through Facebook Connect, Google, or LinkedIn, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to FY Consulting. This information could include the user ID associated with your account, an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including with:
- Third-party service providers who help us to provide, maintain, and improve our website
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates
- Third parties for legal, protection, and safety purposes
- Other users, upon your consent or at your direction
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect and store. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information we collect.
Links to Other Sites